Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Reflection on Discussion 9/22

The discussion we had on wednesday was the first one we've had in this class and I think it went pretty well. We went off topic a bit but they all had connectionsto the main topic. There were good points made for and against sb1070, I can't deny that. When I got to talk I kind of got lost in what I was saying and forgot what point I was getting to but it's okay, I'll make up for it in later discussions.Although we didn't get to disscuss this I think a question I would have liked to ask was: Is there a way that the border could be filtered, not how it is now, to where the criminals coming through and putting a bad name to the innocent can be detained and the innocent let in, settling uneasiness on both sides of the issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment